zondag 4 augustus 2013

Pamper Nights and Packing



 So as you may or may not know, I’m leaving on holiday to Mallorca this Tuesday/Wednesday night. I’m equally excited and terrified. I can’t wait until we’re there and the relaxing can begin, but I’m so so scared of flying and airplanes I literally can’t sleep. I’m always so scard something will go wrong, and even though I know that planes are the safest way of transport etc. etc. I still can’t help but think: ‘but what if something goes wrong?’ and then start panicking. I know, I’m a little scaredy cat- it’s no fun. We leave the house Wednesday night at 3am so me and my mum (who is even more scared than me- one time she passed out in the terminal…) probably won’t get any sleep at all, but that’s okay. I really, really hope everything will be okay. I’m probably making more of a big deal out of it than a normal person would, but if you’re a really, really anxious person like I am, you’ll probably understand where I’m coming from. Typing this has made me feel a little bit better about it though! I’m also really excited about duty free!

So the packing has officially begun and I’m trying not to take too much products and clothes with me. I’m not taking that much makeup with me since I only wear it at night only, but skincare and clothes are a whole ‘nother story. I’ll probably end up taking all of my skincare products with me, and I’m not one for decanting products since I’m scared I’ll run out of them whilst being in Mallorca (we’re going for 12 days!). My mum, my little brother and me went last-minute holiday shopping yesterday and we’ve now got everything we need. The only thing that’s still missing is a huge supply of magazines, since all I do on holiday is read, but we’ll probably be buying them on Tuesday. I’m also taking quite a few books with me. I’m planning on finishing The Perks of Being a Wallflower, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and maybe even One Day. No to find a way to carry all of these books with me…
Tonight, me and my family are going out for dinner and a stroll around the neighbourhood, and then I’ll be having a full-blown pamper session in the evening- triple threat face mask and all, the works. I’m already looking forward to it since Sunday evenings are the perfect occasion for me to just relax for a little bit and treat myself to a little at-home facial and body treatment!

I’ve been absolutely loving the Chloe Rose Edition perfume lately. I got this a couple of months ago; it had lots of discounts and I sprayed it on my wrists to try it, then walked away and continued shopping since I wasn’t planning on buying a perfume that day. A couple of hours later I went back and got it anyway- it smelt that good and with that much of a discount, I just couldn’t leave it there! It’s just so so gorgeous and I find myself spraying this on about five times a day because it’s just that good. It seems to last really long too, which is always a plus!

So I haven’t really been up to a lot this week. I watched The Blair Witch Project for the first time ever today since I was that bored and it has left me scared for life. I know, I’m such a loser! I’m really not one for horror films so I don’t know what came over me when I decided to watch it, but I did anyways and now I’m just really scared, haha. I can’t stand scary things and I just don’t understand people who do only watch horror movies! I swear I used to like them, but since watching a certain movie a couple of years ago I just can’t bring myself to watch them anymore. Well, until today that was, haha.

So this week will consist out of packing a little bit more and then relaxing in Mallorca! I can’t contain my excitement anymore and I really hope the food and drinks will be good. We booked all inclusive, so I’m definitely going to take advantage of that! Have you ever been to Mallorca? Anything we should definitely go and see there?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten