dinsdag 26 juni 2012

MAC studio sculpt concealer



Hey everyone, long time no see, right? I've been so busy with my exams (see my previous post) and sorting things out for uni! I got my results yesterday, and guess who passed ALL of her exams in sixth form :D Uni, here I come! I'm so excited (and also a little bit scared at the same time)! My prom is on Thursday and I can't wait to get my dress and make up on, haha. Pictures will definitely follow! I do also have a job interview on Thursday, which I'm quite scared of because I've never had one before. Fingers crossed!

So I went shopping with my mom when I had a day off from my exams (naughty, right?) and we went to MAC, where I bought this concealer and a lipstick (if you want a review on the lipstick, just let me know in the comments below!) I was in dire need of a new concealer, and I had heard good things about this one so I thought I would give it a try. The lady was very nice and matched me up to the colour NW20. This concealer gives a very good coverage and blends in with the skin very niceley. It doesn't really crease in my under-eye areas, but you do have to blend it in very well. I prefer using this on spots and just the places where I need a little bit more coverage than my foundation can give me. I prefer usingf my YSL Touche Éclat for under my eyes.

For €16, it's quite a good concealer. It's not perfect, but it does the trick. Would I be buying this again though? I'm doubting it, because I think that there are some better concealers out there. If anyone has any recommendations, leave them in the comments!

xoxo,
Charlotte

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Good luck for your interview! I had my first ever one last week - I was unsuccessful but it was a good experience because now I'll know what to expect for future interviews.

    Have fun at prom!

    xx
    rococ0.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! Yep, I have the same mindset- if it doesn't work out, at least I have learned something out of it, haha.
      xx

      Verwijderen
  2. I love MAC!
    I just followed, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen