zondag 1 juli 2012

july's cravings

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

I've decided to drop the 'weekly wishlists' as I never stick to them anyway and just make them a monthly feature. I've been eyeing a few products up which I think are perfect for the summer months and which I've been wanting for absolute ages! The first thing is the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I've first heard about this through Anna's blog, and since she's been raving so much about it and it seems to be perfect for acne prone skin to! I just need something to refresh my skin from time to time and make my make up look more dewy and natural, and this seems to be perfect for that.
Since I've ran out of my Clinique moisturiser I've been eyeing this one up. It's the Effaclar M moisturiser by La Roche-Posay. I've been using the Effaclar K and I really love it, but I seem to have lost it one way or another (?) and since I saw Barbara raving about it in this video I just can't seem to get it out of my head! We have the same skintype, so I must give this a try.
I've also ran out of all of my Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair samples, so I figured I need a new face oil. This seems lovely and lots of people claim that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and doesn't break this out. The only downside is the price, so I need to investigate a little bit more into it.
Since we don't have a Topshop here this item might be a little bit useless, but I've been loving their one-shoulder tunics and I want them in all the colours! I might order it!
I also ran out of my the Body Shop clarifying clay mask (do you spy a pattern here?!), so I need a new face mask. My skin is oily and prone to acne and can be a little bit sensitive, so this seems perfect for it!
This Chanel nailpolish seems perfect for summer. It's just the perfect orangey-red shade and I think it will look lovely with a tan! If the sun gets out this summer, that is. I'm craving a little bit of sunshine!
And last but not least, to give my cheeks a little bit of colour I figured I need a perfect pink blusher. Since my skin is pretty light, I think this will suit me very well, although I have heard some very mixed reviews about it!

Sorry for this rubbish post and my very bad language, but I'm tired and English isn't my mothertongue! What are you craving at this very moment?

xoxo, Charlotte

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I really want to try out Caudlie, the topshop top is amazing, I have it in all colours. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I pretty much want to try all of these products too :)

    megmooandme.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen