donderdag 4 juli 2013

Origins Sensory Therapy Peace of Mind On-the-Spot Relief



When I was still at uni and I was in the middle of my Christmas exams, my mom came home with this. Because it says ‘spot’, she thought it was a spot treatment. When I told her it was actually a stress-relief serum, she was a little bit shocked but also amused because I could use that as well at the time because I was in a lot of exam-related stress. The Origins Sensory Therapy On-the-Spot Relief (phew, quite a mouthful!) is, like I said, a stress-relief serum which can be used to calm down your anxiety or make you feel less stressed. I usually take a little pump of this, rub it between my fingers and massage i tinto my temples, neck and earlobes as suggested on the packaging, and it just feels so soothing. It smells really minty and fresh, but not too strong, which makes it really comforting. When massaged in, it leaves an almost stingy sensation, but I really, really like that feeling. It also feels quite cooling at well.
When I’m somewhere really busy, I usually just take a little bit of this on my hands and put them over my nose so I can really sniff up the gorgeous, calming scent of this and I don’t know if it’s just placebo effect, but for me, it really does help.
I was feeling a little bit anxious and sad tonight so I reached for this and I do already feel a bit better. I really do believe that scents are such a mood-booster and different scents have different properties.
This post is probably not written so well (my English grammar is outstandingly rubbish tonight), but it’s midnight here and I can’t sleep (hence the quick Instagram snippet), so I thought I would write just a quick post about one of my favourite products ever.

Do you have this? What do you think of these serums?

1 opmerking:

  1. I have this product and I'm totally in love. In Japan it's sold as a headache-killing gel, and it really does work I'm so impressed! And I love the effect and scent too.

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen