woensdag 1 februari 2012

little bits and bobs!









Went on a little 'surprise' trip to IKEA yesterday evening, so you can imagine how much fun my night was! I love IKEA, especially going there in the evenings :) I bought some lovely new candles, a little white tin to put some off my stuff in (I don't now what yet, maybe some of my rings/nailpolish collection or something?), a cute little pink notebook (they also had it in dark blue and purple!), a new light for my room, a little white table, a lovely scented candle and some fake flowers! The Cath Kidston wild rose bodywash and bodylotion are also so lovely, I've had them since August now and I really don't want to use them since they're so lovely! I want the blue and green ones too!

Me and my parents have decided that I will keep on living in this house when I will go to uni in september, so I made them promise me that my room will get a make-over! I want two white walls and one floral wall, preferably with Cath Kidston wallpaper, but I really don't know which one to choose! I want everything of of the Cath Kidston site, the cushions look so comfortable and everything is just so pretty, I totally love floral print! I also want a new IKEA bed, but my mom wants me to keep this bed since it's only 6/7 years old (I don't think it's that young, but whatever). I didn't feel so good today either, I really hope these headaches will be over by tomorrow since they suck boo :( What have you done today? Hope you're all having a nice and cosy little Wednesday night! I'm gonna make myself a hot chocolate and watch some tv later on :)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. So pretty!!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love ikea! These photos are So good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely post! I want that floral candle! I loooove Ikea too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I am such a sucker for anything floral so I am in love with your floral print candles & I haven't gotten anything Cath Kidston before in my life. I've seen a few CK stuff in the store but never actually looked or thought of buying it. I've seen many Kidston posts from my fellow bloggers & they make the stuff look amazing!! Definitely going to go check it out someday. I'm rambling, oops!!

    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. you got some lovely things! i love the candles x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Everything looks so elegant here! I'm jealous :3 ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen