vrijdag 25 januari 2013

What's on my face?


I'm the kind of person who gets stuck into routines way too easily. Whilst promising myself a few weeks ago I would shake up my daily make up products a little bit more, I have now fallen back into the same old routine. This does, however, mean that these are all products I absolutely love. They may all be a little bit on the pricey side, but they are- in my opinion- well worth it.

For my foundation, I use a product which I've talked about quite a lot on the blog. This Diorskin Nude foundation is my favourite foundation at the moment. Giving a light coverage, the finish of this little beauty is really radiant and fresh. It's not particularly dewy, but it is really luminous, and I do find that my oily skin seems to like this very much.
I've been using two concealers; the YSL Touche éclat for under my eyes, and my MAC Studio Sculpt concealer on any blemishes I have. The YSL touche éclat has been a staple make up item of me for a while now. It doesn't give you much coverage (which I don't really need under my eyes anyway), but it's light reflecting properties mean that your face looks even more flawless. The MAC Studio Sculpt concealer is actually a bit too dark for me, but if I blend it in really well using my Real Techniques Contour Brush I can get away with it. I really like it's creamy consistency and it gives perfect coverage.
For blusher, I've been using this Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel in Sable Rose (I forgot to take a picture of what it looks like inside- click!). This was part of last year's summer collection, and it does make me look like I've just gotten back from a holiday. This is kind of a bronzer and a blusher in one, and it does sculpt your cheeks whilst also giving a nice flush of warmth to your face.
I've used my trusty old Gosh Brow Ink in 004 Wheat to fill in and shape my eyebrows a little bit, and my Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara to give my lashes a little bit of length and volume.
For lips, I've used a fairly new addition to my ever-expanding make up collection. This Chanel Rouge Coco in Egérie is a really nice compromise between a pinky and an orange-y lipstick. It really moisturises my lips and I find that it does really complement my skintone. I've been preferring this over my Ravishing lipstick by MAC, since I sometimes find that a little bit too orange. If I want this to pop a little bit more, I will use my MAC Cremestick lipliner in Creamkiss, which makes this also last a little bit longer!

What products have you been wearing constantly these days? Are you also a sucker for routine, like I am?

1 opmerking:

  1. lovely photo. i've always wanted to try that foundation!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen